Saturday, March 3, 2007

I have returned

I know, it's been over a month since my last post. And I want to thank those of you that stopped me in my daily life to ask me where I have been. For those of you that don't know...I've been working...and working...and working. Mostly at my nine to five gig, but also at being Daddy.

I had forgotten over the last several months of trying to do two jobs at my nine to five job, what it is like to just have one of those responsibilities. I have a new direct report who took over my old position and it has been a real blessing. I still do work from home, but it is back to normal. I can go sign on after H has gone to work or everyone has gone sleep. I don't have to walk right in the door and hop back on the pc.

So...for the last few weeks, I've just been working on myself a little. Getting back to what I have been calling Justin organized. Not so dishelved that I felt like the world was spinning on a new axis. It's just been nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you back!

LoryKC said...

Welcome back!
Hmmm...maybe I'll have to try that. I've never had a word resembling organized in my name--it might be worth a try!